Thursday, July 7, 2005

F'in B

Yes, that is me! As most of you know, I went to a wedding in Chicago with family this past weekend. I was wanting a relaxing weekend, at it defiantly was not anything close. I would have to say of the four nights we were there; we all had maybe 9-10 hours of sleep tops. The beds were horrible, but the company was rambunctious – and of course you became the same. We arrived in the “windy city” on Thursday night and left on Monday morning. It was family togetherness the entire trip – by Sunday I would have to say we were all getting a bit cranky! As I said, all together, catching up, staying up late, and the beds were soo bad that you couldn’t sleep when you wanted to. Any who, Saturday was the wedding. Wedding was beautiful, bride looked her best, and her sister, who has the most amazing voice, sang. I love hearing her sing, on those rare occasions that she does. The reception was at 6:30 and the dancing started around 8 and lasted until midnight. I don’t think most of us girls, including my uncle and my dad ever left that dance floor. Whenever my dad and my uncle tried, I pulled them right back out there. It was a blast. When it was time to leave, I grabbed the center piece to take to the bride’s house in the morning, and walked out to the shuttle (van) that took us back to the hotel. As I was climbing into the van I asked a groomsman to hold onto the vase and said “don’t spill it.” After I said that, he pours half of the water all over his girlfriend and tried to make it look like an accident. This girlfriend screamed, yelling “THAT F*#%ING Bitch!” I was laughing my butt off, I’m sorry, but it was hysterical, he just dumped it on her. So she proceeded to yell at me as if I poured it on her. By this point, I would have liked to pour the rest of it over her head, but I was nice and just sat there. This girlfriend is still rambling off about how I am a F#$%ing Bitch. I am not caring, just wanting her to calm down. Then she proceeded to swear at the driver telling him to F*#$ing Go, and he sat there – he was blocked in with no where to go. Then the bride and groom were walking over, and a Family friend that I was sitting with yelled at this girlfriend saying “can you stop swearing for 5 minutes, the bride in getting in and you need to behave!” The girlfriend went to speak, and my friend yelled “NO – STOP!” Once the bride and groom got in, it was like the past 5 minutes never happened, but we had a good story for the next morning. You may call me FB if you would like. I still prefer swampy or tubby – but FB works too. It is what I answered to for the rest of the weekend!

5 comments:

kelly said...

I said INCLUDING my dad and my uncle. I never said they were girls. GOSH!

Sean said...

That one girl sounds so sweet. Maybe you should hook her up with somebody (William). I know this guy who would love a girl like that (William).

Kyle Wash said...

If there is one person on this Earth that has the right of calling a F-in B its me. I should go hunt that girl down for steppin on my priveledges:)

liam said...

hey... oh yeah i need a woman. right on. if i had known i couldve called you an FB, when i saw you a couple of hours ago, it wouldve been on!

Xtine said...

Hmmm she sounds a little tame for Will though!
What a sweet girl. Don't you all just wish more people were that kind? I love how all of a sudden that whole incident never happened.