Friday, June 24, 2005

Dr. EVIL

I have a couple friends out there that think they are sooo funny. Well let me tell you, it is revenge time baby! Now those of you, who have seen this picture of me, might think it isn’t bad – but it is the story behind it. This is the picture that comes back over and over again to haunt me – THANK YOU DAD. You might have thought it was funny for each of you to post this picture on your blogs at the same time – but just remember I will be getting each of you back. And Christine – don’t worry, I will find something, something good, I have a great imagination! Willy – remember we lived together – I love numerous things I can do to you. Sean, we’re good friends – I didn’t need to live with you to come up with retaliation. Kyle – you’re dead! The sweet Kelly is gone! You best start watching your backs. I know where you all live, Charlie and P-Nut too!

4 comments:

Sean said...

I have more plans to GET you. So, don't go thinking that you're all that!! You're going down baby!

Xtine said...

Oh the love just keeps multiplying.. sort of like Kelly's picture. ;)

It's all good... I like the idea of you trying to find some dirt on me. Should be interesting! Ask Sean he'll tell you all about my drunkin' times - like putting my hoodie on thinking it was pants! LOL ... see Kelly, I laught AT myself. Good luck!

mlwash said...

I have more pictures.

Kyle Wash said...

ooo Send them over Dad!!!!