Monday, June 4, 2007

hola

Weekends are starting to fill themselves here, which is nice. Kelly and I did something every days this weekend. Saturday night she was my wing man, and Sunday night, I hers. Although she won this weekend. She now has a date Thursday night. Yet the date I was asked on, I turned down. Anyone that tries to contact me 7 times in one days annoys the crap out of me. Kelly's guy, super nice! I hope things go well there. Funny, intelligent, sweet guy. We went for coffee after church and he just kept us smiling. His pick up line: "hi, i have two eyes, but a bee has eight eyes!" We approved it. All I could say was "GO KELLY!"





I went to see my nephew this weekend. He is just too cute. What a flirt, and at 10 months. He smiles at everything. You can throw things at him, and he sits there and smiles. LOVE HIM! Although he was doing something that had me cracking up. He has this big froggie stuffed thingie. He gets sooo excited to climb on it that he does his little dance that makes him look like he his having sex with it. I about died. Kari got it on camera!! Hey - that is good stuff to embarrass him later in life with.



Hmmm - what else. Oh, I have lost my appetite. Ever since I had a stomach bug before I left for Milwaukee, I eat once a day and then I am not hungry for the rest of the day. I can't even try to force myself to eat. Stinky. I need to get that changed before I see family this weekend.

Well I am off to find things to do. Willy it was good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I will call you soon. Kyle, tell Amanda that I say hello.

No comments: