Thursday, August 9, 2007

My little guy!

I love my cat. To me, he is the sweetest thing. Every morning, around 6:30 he is lighting tapping my nose with his paw as if he were saying 'rise and shine'! My alarm typically goes off between 6:45 and 7, which is not needed for Bart is my little guy that makes sure I don't over sleep. As he wait for me to wake-up, he is patiently sitting there watching me. No meowing, just light taps on the arm or nose. It is a great way to wake up - to a little face that loves you and can't wait for you to wake so you can play! I love morning with him. On the flip side, when I get home from work he is waiting to lots of kisses. He kisses every finger as I try to pet him. I couldn't ask for better welcome when I get home everyday.

Every morning we have our routine. He makes sure I am up, we play a bit before I actually get out of bed, then we race to the kitchen were I feed him and make coffee. I sit on the floor, next to his food, drink my coffee while he eats breakfast. If I don't sit there, then he won't eat. Bart has to be in the same room I am in. After he eats, we typically take a shower. Bart sits on the edge of the tub so he can still see that we are in the same room, and when the shower turns off he jumps and and begins playing in the puddles left behind. For some reason, I love this part of the day. He loves splashing around in that water. The worst part is watching him look at me as I leave for work. So sad! As you can tell, I love my little guy. He tends to be my world sometimes.

Well I best get back to work.

No comments: