Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Been a While

It has been a while since my last post, and that was recently brought to my attention. :)

I started with a new company about two months ago. Moved to Arizona to work for T3 and was not thrilled with the past year and a half with them, so I moved on. The company I now work for (WJ) is great. Much better company, better atmosphere...you name it, better. The only part I could do without is all the stress. It makes me wish I had someone to come home to and talk about their day or anything but work. Maybe someday. It's funny, I can't tell you the last time I have been this stressed over work. But it is good - makes me work hard, keeps me on my toes. Love what I do, love my job!!

Social life - pretty non existent. I hang out with the co-workers every once in a while. Rarely see Kelly - schedules just don't match. And if they do, we are both exhausted and choose to have a lazy day. We are sad, what can I say.
DJ is dating - that sucks. DJ is a guy I met back at Dulles Wegmans. He is from Rochester, but we met in Virginia. He and I hung out a lot, never dated, always wanted to. He has moved back to Rochester around the time his mom passed...and there isn't a day where I don't wish he would walk through the doors and I would see him. Me in Phoenix and him in Rochester - that will never happen.

Well that is all my scoop. Short, but sweet. I work...that is my life.

No comments: