Sunday, January 16, 2005

Coffee

I thought I would talk about coffee for a bit. I hope you don't mind. Most of you know, I LOVE MY COFFEE! No doubt about it! There is just something about waking up in the morning and having a nice hot cup of coffee, not decaf coffee, regular coffee. Well, I am trying to be good, and not have as much caffine, so I am trying the decaf. Yea, it is still a hot cup of coffee in the morning, but it isn't waking me up. HELLO - part of the reason to drink this lovely beverage. So now I come baring a request (and sean, you best be there for me!). For those of you who enjoy this amazing beverage every morning, just as I do, will you have an extra cup or 2 for me?! It would mean oh so much to me if you could do so!

Oh, yea and one more thing. Sorry I was gone for so long, I am back now. I am not sure if you should be excited about that or your stomach should be turning at the thought of that. You decide!

4 comments:

mlwash said...

I am glad your are back. That was quite a dry spell for you.

I think something warm in the monrning is the best part. I don't know if I really get a "wake up" from the morning cup of coffee. Try some special decaf in the morning -- like a Hazelnut or something.

Or, you can just cut to the goal line and start drinking Postum.

Kyle Wash said...

I like Hot Chocolate. I'm not muchof any of a coffee drinker, I kinda dropepd that routine when I tried quitting smoking a long time ago.

If you do start drikning postum, drink tons extra for me so I never have to. Thanks!!

kelly said...

EW - no Postum for me thanks!

cube said...

I'll do one better & have 3 cups.


cube
http://cube47.blogspot.com/