Friday, January 28, 2005

Sleep

Why is it when you want to sleep, you can't. But when you don't really have a need to sleep, you sleep just fine, or you end up taking a nap just because. Man! Oh, so I couldn't sleep last night, but boy was I thirsty. I think I drank a half a gallon of milk, a bunch of juice, and even some water. Yes, I had to break down and even drink water (with out a lemon!). Then I even called work this morning at 6am to tell Mike that I don't like Shania Twain's new Don't video or her new hair cut. He laughed at me, but I was pretty serious about it. Have you seen her new hair cut - it is that 80's shaggy dog look. Not a fan.

Today, well lets see....besides being a weeeeee bit tired, I will be working in seafood this afternoon. Me work in seafood. Don't like fish, or the smell, but I hear it is a lot of fun. I may not eat it but I may like hitting people with it! I have always wanted to hit someone with a dead fish like you see in the movies - you know you want to do it too!

Well yea, that is about it for me.

NOPE!

Yesterday I was in a seminar for 4 hours in the morning then had a 4 hour meeting after that. The seminar was fun. I learned how to do a tree pose (Now don't be jealous, I will teach all of you!), played Simon Says, and gave presentations on goofy things such as what M&M's are - it was a blast! It was a seminar on how to train the right way, understanding that everyone learns differently and we need to adapt to their needs. There are Visual, Aditory, and Tactile Learners. As for what I learned...I learned that I am a tactile learner. I like to learn by doing, not by listening or seeing. Mike, our manager was even all the way around - well doesn't he get a gold star for that! My friend Matt is the same as I, as for the rest, they are visual learners. So you can say, we have a pretty diverse team. As for the four hour meeting...typical. Nothing new, same ol' stuff - just not getting done.

Well I am not sure if you can smell me, but I know I can! So I am off to the shower, soap in hand! (yes, I use soap. I may not smell like I use it, but I really do - my purfume is just that good!)


4 comments:

Tim said...

It is one thing for a lack of showering to offend someone else. It is a completely different level of stinkiness to offend yourself.

Kyle Wash said...

Sounds intereting to learn what kind of learner you are. I know what you mean by the sleep thing, the other day I tried going to bed after work at 12 midnight, couldnt get to sleep until 4.

Umm the whole shower thing... congratualations.

Sean said...

I put rope on my soap.

mlwash said...

I am not surprised that you are a tactile learner -- now you know.

As for your shower habits and needs -- that is probably more information than I needed to know, but, I hope that the soap worked to relieve the personal odor. Maybe you should consider using soap everytime you shower -- it may help reduce the odor.