Saturday, December 10, 2005

My list!

Dear Santa,

I been thinkings lots and since I only 4 1/2 months old I should get lots of presents! How bad can you be in such a little time?

So i pooped a coupled times outside the litter box, but i said sorry!

Here is my list:
1. a new ball with a bell in it - some meanie stepped on mine and broke it GRANDPA!
2. a choo choo train for the tree, could be fun to chase
3. my front claws back - it is very hard to ruin furniture or climb the curtains with out them
4. good treats - not those gross ones mom bought me before - but i did give the gross ones to my fat uncle hogan, he ate them cos he eat everything
5. more people in the famlily that I can sleep on, laps are more comfortable than the floor!
6. a new tree since I will probably ruin the one we have
7. a morning paper every morning - it is very hard to wait for sundays. There is something about spreading the sunday paper all over the house, it's fun!
8. all the dogs around here to go away, they are scarey!
10. World peace (oh wait, this isn't a beauty pagent - although i should be in one since I am so damn cute!)
11. Oh, and a couch that fits on the window sill. I would like something comfortable to sit on as i try to scare all the people that walk by.

If you bring me all these, I promise I won't eat the milk and cookies, unless you don't want them!

thank you santa,
Bart

4 comments:

liam said...

you need serious, SERIOUS help!

mlwash said...

No, you don't need help. Bart has a well developed list. If he hadn't left his silly little ball on the floor where I was walking, it still would be around -- gosh!

mlwash said...

Such a well thought out list for a little guy.

I think grandpa santa should make him a bigger shelf at the living room window sill. We have to put traditional molding around anyways!

On the list of things to do. ~mjw

Kyle Wash said...

Poor guy just wants his claws back.