Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Two Weeks

First night in Nashville, I met these three at the hotel bar and we ventured into Nashville. The first place we went to was Coyote Ugly. We had a blast. Matt (on right) won the booty shaking contest, I won the beer chugging contest and Liz and her boyfriend did a body shot on the bar. All in all - great night!

Second night in Nashville, I hung out with Sheriff Lay. He sang "I'm too Sexy" while a Lieutenant that just returned from Iraq danced along. GREAT NIGHT!! Lots of laughter.

My third night in Nashville, Bennjin, his girlfriend, some of his co-workers and I went to Tin Roof to hear James Dean Hicks play. I met James last year in the DC area, so it was fun to go see him play!!

This is Bennjin. We met about 7 years ago when he was working with CMT and I was at Entercom Radio in Rochester. Bennjin had brought Pat Green to Rochester for a concert and since then we have been friends. I got to see him two nights while I was in his town.

San Antonio. That was this past week. This was a show that I helped organize before I left my last job. It was great to see my old co-workers and advisory board members!! In this picture (left to right) is my old boss Michael, my old co-worker Barb and Don, an advisory board member that I became good friends with! Hanging with them all week was a lot of fun. Barb and I had out fun moments. Don and I had a chance to have a few brews and catch up, and Michael enjoyed having me there.

The past two weeks have been great! Although, I do have to say, I am extremely glad to be home!! Next week I am home and then I leave again. Next trip - Milwaukee, WI. CHEESE HAT HERE I COME!!!!

No comments: