Monday, July 9, 2007

It's Gunna be a Good Week!

The company I work for moved to a new office...a new office with one bathroom. One bathroom that has one toilet. One bathroom with one black toilet. Whoever purchases a black toilet must be losing their mind. Why you ask? No matter how many times you clean it, it looks dirty. Oh, and to go along with this lovely dirty looking black toilet - I have learned something else today. Even if you shut the door and lock it, you can still push it open. Yep, happened to me. Second time I have used the bathroom here in the week we have been here, and I get walked in on. My recommendation - don't pee at work!

As far as this week goes, it is Monday and I am in a fairly good mood, which is a plus. Usually Monday's I am in a poopish mood. Not a Monday fan. However, I am trying to keep a good outlook on the week. New TV shows start this week...oh and my fun news: Wednesday at 7:30pm I am meeting the foster child that I will be mentoring. His name: Malik. His dream vacation: a Carnival. What he wants to be when he grows up: He's 7, how is he supposed to know. Needless to say, with an answer like that, how can you not want to hang out with him!!! Heck, most of my friends still say they don't know and they are around 20 years older than him. What a good kid! As for the rest of my week, I am just chillin'. No major plans, no "have to's"...nothing.

This past weekend, Kelly and I went to an Irish Pub on Friday night. That made for an interesting night. I was the DD, so two beers it was for me. We sat between two guys. The guy next to Kelly had the preppy look, dress khaki's and a nice polo - chewed on a red straw the entire night and annoyed Kelly with his "why do guys wear mohawks to a Irish Pub?" flirt talk. The guy next to me was a married Johnny Depp look alike. He was telling me places I should go on vacation in attempt to flirt. We would occasionally look at each other with strange faces and laugh. Although we did get the typical picture of us out! Saturday I texted Kelly kindly informing saying: your boyfriend called and wants his straw back. In reply, she texted saying: Johnny Depp's wife called, she wants to thrown down. We laughed. Sunday she sent me a message: two day rule, where are my pictures from Friday night (as they were on my camera). My reply: I lost the pictures on the camera during my butt kicking from Johnny Depps wife. However, I did send her boyfriend the pictures for his "things that remind me of Kelly" collection. So far he has a red straw and the pictures. Some day she will get those pictures. :o) The things we do for a good laugh!

This week - it will be a good one! I can tell.

No comments: