Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HERE WE GO CARDINALS, HERE WE GO!

HOW AMAZING WAS THE CARD'S GAME ON SUNDAY?! Was that not exciting?! Man, that last quarter my heart was racing. I couldn't even sit on the couch I was so nervous. And it was all worth it for that happy ending. :) The Arizona Cardinal's are going to the Superbowl for the first time!

If you are wondering, yes, I was one of many that ordered a jersey Monday morning. How can you live in Arizona, Phoenix for that matter, and not wear a Card's jersey for Superbowl?! My jersey was shipped today - so i have a chance to test it out before the BIG day. :) (it is important to test these things out, ya know.)

So - for those of you who are family and do not live in the area -when i ask you who you are rooting for. The CORRECT and ONLY answer is - "DUH! THE CARD'S!" The ONLY people I will accept Steelers from is Craig W. and The Harings. No one else. GOT IT!

GO CARDINALS!

No comments: