Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh bla de Oh bla da

Today is only Tuesday, wish it were Thursday or Friday, but it is only Tuesday. The week has already been full of headaches...but hey, I am still breathing and there is food in my belly, so I can't complain. Not in the mood to talk to anyone, and I owe calls to friends to catch up. Funny how that is. When you want to talk, you are too busy. When you have the time, you just want silence.

Silence is nice. I can sit here and look out the windows to Thunderbird Park Mountains, blue skies (not a cloud in site) and just space out. Let the mind wander off into Kelly Land. Or sit and read a book. Friday night and Saturday I read Every Little Thing About You by Lori Wick. I really enjoyed it. It was another book that made me look into my life and think about who I am and does that make me happy. Someday I would like to climb to the top of Squaw Peak or Camelback Mt and just sit for a while. Take it all in. Pray. Read a little. Just have some me time, i don't know. Whenever I sit here and look at the mountains, I think about being at the top just taking it all in.

Instead I sit here, glass of wine and typing. :) Maybe tonight i will read some more. After all, that is what I got a library card for. Oh yea, you heard that right - i went and got me one of those library cards. hehe. I haven't had one since I was a little girl. Lost that one and never wanted to pay the $1 to replace it! (that sounds more like me!)

Well I am off to...time for me to do something!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Go you and your library card!