Thursday, August 12, 2004

Week coming to an end

The week was an interesting one, and it is coming to an end. I had some visitors at the beginning of the week - it was nice to see my CP (Chase-Pitkin) friends but there is always one guy that is brought that can take a hike! Besides that, the rest of my week was work. I feel as if I am starting to fill my roll as a Team Lead. Cashiers are coming to me when they need to vent. I won't let them call it complaining - I tell them if they don't say something, how are to know what needs to be fixed. I have spent most of my week taking notes on ways to improve the department. On the flip side of work - I have been given the opportunity to make a bulletin board informing people (mainly co-workers) who the Service Team Leaders are and what our purpose is. I have spent the past couple nights working on that, since I myself am still learning what my job fully entails. So far, it has been a good project - but I am still doing the homework behind it all...it can only get better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kell! Who came for a visit?! Man, if it was Pat and Matt... I am gonna cry. That would be a blast. Was it Adam?! I bet he surprised you with a dozen red roses. Then, he wrapped his big arms around you. Ah, the things that big ape does for me. =D ~Julie