Monday, February 7, 2005

The Learning Continues!

Man, I feel like I have learned so very much in the last 20 minutes. I have beed catching up on all my blog reading. On Kyle's blog, I learned that I act like a 19 year old. Is this why people ask if I am 18?? So I still like to act like a kid at times, no harm in that. But I do this only around my close friends - it isn't a 24 hour event for me. For instance, when i am in the office with Mike, Darryl, or Matt I may hold my finger 2 centimeters away from them and say "i'm not touching you!" after they say "don't touch me" after accidentally bumping into them! That, my friend, is fun! Then off I go to read Tim's blog and I find out that this is my title: You Are the Very Gay Peppermint Patty! Softball is the huge tipoff here...As well as a "best friend" who loves to call her "sir" So I wish to be called Peppermint Patty when you address me please. Is this because I have a love for wearing my sweatshirt and jeans and playing with the guys?? So I don't wish to try to look cute all the time - that just isn't who I am.

Sean is 25 after his test, I would have to say he lied a WEEEEEE bit. If you all know sean, gooood 'ol sean, you know he isn't, what they call "25"! Now sean, you know I luv ya, but may be 15 or 16 sounds more like it! You are the guy that keeps the smile on others faces with your out of no where comments. And that is why we love ya. You are serious when the time calls for it, but you are also the fun, lovable sean.

Tim, as for you, hey you are the very gay winnie the pooh - what more can i say! Tim and Christopher Robbin sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage, then...(okay, you know the song!)

Well I am off to take more funky quizes!


1 comment:

Tim said...

I am not sure if I should write a long comment here about Winnie the Pooh, and the fact that he loves that Christopher Robin is always away. Long Distance relationships don't often work.

Or about the fact that I have always thought that Winnie the Pooh might just be a chick. Winnie isn't really a guy's name is it? Sure, he has the name "Mr. Sanders" one his house....but he could be a squatter. Along with the fact that all the stories and videos never really address the sex of any of those little buggers. Piglet, Rabbit. The only one that we KNOW is Kanga and Roo, because Kanga is Roo's mommy.

Think about that.