Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just a little Boost!

If anyone out there needs a little “pick me up” or a self esteem boost – give my dearest mother a call. I was driving home from work last night on the phone with my mom, letting her know I would be over soon to for Dad’s birthday dinner. As we were talking, I happened to mention I need to get my hair cut before my event in February. This was my mothers reply – “You need it sooner than that, and while you are at it, you need to get your brows done too. They are looking so bad, it is time you get them waxed – it is past plucking at this point.” She went on and on informing me how bad I look. THANKS MOM! So now, I am sitting at work, feeling all good about myself. My hair is atrocious, my brows are beyond help, and my face looks like a pizza. Yesterday – none of these thoughts were in my head, my mind was on work and the upcoming show. So I am about to make a hair cut appointment and try to find a place to get my brows waxed.

For the time being – these thoughts are being put on hold until I return. I have to go work and walk the convention center to make sure we are all set for the show. But when I return, don’t you worry mother dearest, I will find a place to work their magic – or so we hope!

5 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Hmm two sides to the story, go figure. Kelly's is more amusing to read though...

kelly said...

IT WAS A "heh sista" KINDA THANG??? Are you kidding me?? You went on and on and on about how horrible i look!

Kyle Wash said...

Well, Kelly, I ahte to agree with Mom here, but you are kinda ugly. Ask Sean and Will, they'll agree.

Sean said...

Ummmm, Roseanne's ugly, not you Kelly. Geesh! You guys are horrible!!

Xtine said...

Not true - Kelly, you are beautiful. Ignore your brother :P
:)
We had a great weekend - haven't spoke to u in a while. When is your next visit to the frigid north?