Friday, January 20, 2006

music machine

I could really use that record right about now. I could use any pick me up. The past two weeks have been crappy. I am stressed with the show coming up, and working my butt off trying to get things done - yet I feel like I am just being crapped on. I try to put a lot in to what I do, and everytime I just get shot down. I am sick of being shot down and having to run something in print of post something on the web when it is politically incorrect, gramatically horrible, and just plain aweful when I wrote the same information in a more pleasing way. It is always the bosses way or the highway. He doesn't know how to open up and see that his way may not be the correct way to go about it. Then he turns it around at puts it on others when the bad wrap comes crashing in. Or when the poor press release goes out, he wonders why no one responds. I will write a press release with the eye catching information and I get "no no no no no no no" And then he cuts all the eye catching information out, and has me turn in press release that if I worked in a mail room I would toss.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting constructive criticism - but when it is everyday with some of this poorly written information - it frustrates me. And if he was turning me down because I wrote the wrong information or because he didn't like by writing style that is one thing - but it is just becuase it has to be his way.
Thank ya'way it's Friday. Five more hours of this and home it is. I think I may even try to leave early. I really can't do this today, and it has put me in the grumpiest mood - I hate being in grumpy moods. And it the one where you feel like you will cry if you lose your pen or if anything doesn't go the way you would like. I am one of my moods where I need to sit and write a 14 page letter just to get it all out.

4 comments:

liam said...

were here for ya tubbs. Well........no not really!:)

kelly said...

THANKS WILLY!

Sean said...

That really sucks. I hope things get better Kelly...

Kyle Wash said...

I'm sorry work is stressing you out. Don't worry, couple of weeks and the show will be done with for now.