Sunday, August 6, 2006

Yet another Sunday

This past week was a long one. It is not fun going back to work after a week off. I am in above my head with things to do. It is that time again, about a month before the show - and everything is due.

Friday night was the Dixie Chicks concert - lets just say, I am glad I didn't pay for the tickets. But I had fun non the less. The opening band only had one good song - My name in Batman, but you can call me Bob. That was great. There other songs, not so much. The group that was in the suite made the entire evening a blast. We had to turn the event into something fun - and we did it!

Yesterday I slept till 1. I haven't done that, in I don't know the last time I slept that late. I needed it - I was exhausted from the week. But that meant that I got nothing done yesterday. Today, however, I was up nice a early, as usual, and I am putting my rooms back together - finally. My spare bedroom is a pig pen right now. I can't stand it anymore. I went to Target to get the felt pads for under my furniture, so my newly refinished floor doesn't get scrached and I have my work cut out for me. It will look good when it is done - so that is well worth it.

I will post a pic later so you may see my finished floors! Very exciting - i know. (it is to me though!)

No comments: