Thursday, August 24, 2006

black

Yesterday started off great, and ended well...needing advise. I came to work wearing a black dress that is very comfortable. I was in the mood for comfort seeing that work is getting to that super stressful stage before a show. I walked to my desk and shortly after Chrystal came to see me. Chrystal is our receptionist and one of my friends here - she cracks me up! Anywho, she told me that she liked my underwear. I was a bit confused, as she proceeded to tell me that she could see my black underwear through my black dress. GREAT! Thank goodness I have a fleese at my desk that covers my ass when I wear it. At lunch time, I made a pit stop home and put a slip on. I hate slips - but hey, my ass was no longer visable!

As the day proceeded, I needed a bit of good advice, and my father is good, especially when it comes to work. I felt a bit screwed over and dad talked me through it. Thanks dad! After that, the parents and I hit up Hard Times Cafe for some wings and chili (i got the usual three way and they like the four way). Good way to end a Wednesday!

Well, I am off to my bosses office - once again. Now I just need to put the smile on my face and be that cheery person he likes and proceed with my day!

Have a good one all. But I am going to leave you with something I read by Einstein that I liked:
"The tragedy of this world is that no one is happy, whether stuck in a time of pain or of joy. The tragedy of this world is that everyone is alone. For a life in the past connot be shared with the present. Each person who gets stuck in time gets stuck alone." - Einstein's Dreams

4 comments:

Dan said...

"Try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value." Another good Einstein quote.

The chili three-way is good, but who can resist the Coney? I made some myself last week from scratch with my "face-melter" cincinnati-style chili. I love that stuff, but it seriously messes up my insides.

kelly said...

We should have a cincinnati-style chili cook off! good stuff right there!

Anonymous said...

Hello - excuse me - but who is this talking about 3 ways. He does not have OUR recipe, which just so happens to be the best. And it doesn't mess up my insides...and wasn't that to much information!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - your dad is GREAT for advice - if you willing to listen.

And by the way - I went to update my blog and didn't you set it up so all I had to do is click on my favorites and I was good to go. OK...not so much. Its GONE. Woe is me.