Friday, November 3, 2006

Count Down Begins

Today starts the countdown for Vegas. To tell you the truth, I am a bit nervous. My first trip to Vegas and it is for work...but not my current position. I am walking in to the unknown in "sin city" - yea that doesn't make me feel so good. But I am trying to be excited though. I am hoping to see Jasho...haven't seen him in 6 years!

Other than that - I have just been bumming around. Halloween, I went to game night at Jessica's house. We played loaded questions. Neat game - funny - kinda like Baulderdash. Next week it is at my place and we are playing Taboo. I have given myself a new name - The Godfather of Games. Jessica is One Half Jessica. Shana is Buckwheet. Jewel - she is Isle of Lesbos. Needless to say, we had a good beginning to game night.

Today Matty texted me - he is picking me up in a U-Haul. Yea, it is time. I think our plans will have to change. Instead of the two of us eloping, it will have to be him and Jen - I can't be a home wrecker in that one. I will let that slide ONLY IF we still continue with plans as is. U-Haul it to Vegas, they get married, hit up the drive thru's for Burger King and McDonald's for the reception. Honeymoon - well, we never did get that far. It was more about getting out, packing up and going. We didn't care where as long as we had Stephen Lynch playing in the background! MISS YOU MATTY!

It isn't quite 5 o'clock game time yet - but I may have to start early to help get through the day. This is the longest Friday we have had in a long time.

Happy weekend All!
7 days til departure!

2 comments:

liam said...

are matt and jen getting married or are they moving somplace?

kelly said...

no - they are just dating. The U-haul thing is just a dream of getting away from all the craziness!