Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is that time of year were we are encouraged to express the things we are thankful for.

I am thankful for:
~ My family (extended family)- the overflowing love they provide everyday of the year
~ My home - the warmth it provides me through the year
~ My job - hey, it pay's the bills!
~ My friends - the laughter and tears
~ My faith - without the Lord in my life, I don't know where I would be
~ Bart - having someone to go home to and the end of everyday that loves me no matter what I do to him!!
~ Food - we all know I love that!
~ Education - for where would we be with out it
~ cell phones - this sounds materialistic, but this is how i keep in touch with my friends and family on daily basis.
~ Kyle - you keep me on my toes! Thank you for letting me be me - and being there when I need you the most. Thank you for your love and support.
~ Mom - I don't know what I would do with out you. Our morning coffee talks on the way to work...you are my best friend and I would be lost with out you. The past three years have brought us closer than I ever thought we could be. I couldn't have asked for a better three years. Thank you for your love and support.
~ Dad - I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for letting me hangout with you, learn from you, and aspire to be like you. It means the world to me when I get to work on projects with you - whether it be remodeling/woodworking, actual work work, or cooking. Thank you for your love and support.

In this Thanksgiving season, please accept my wish that throughout 2006 you can honestly say that--for the most part--you have done the right things for the right reasons with the right intentions because if you can say that, you can be truly grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: