Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Board Meeting

Well my weeks are back to normal. What ever normal is! Last week was my first Board Meeting, and it seemed to go extremely well. My favorite part was the cruise of Newport Harbor on the Wild Goose which is John Wayne's former yacht.

Le'Ann, one of my co-workers, and I ran around take numerous pictures so that the day would not be forgotten!

All in all, the weekend seemed to be a great success. The weather was a bit chiller than expected. But then that seems to be likewise every where, Dallas was getting snow while we were in California. The trip gave me a chance to get to know Le'Ann better and well as meet some great board members! It is a good reminder of why I love my job!

Every time you travel, at least for me, my favorite part is returning home. I was able to catch an earlier flight home, which made my day. Even if I was stuck sitting next to a guy wearing Patchouli Oil that made me gag the entire flight. (Sorry to those that like it, but it makes me so sick to my stomach.) I get home to a wonderful dinner Tony made (Chicken and sausage!) while we watch Sunday Night Football. It doesn't get better than that, now does it?! Yes, I threw on my Fitzgerald jersey just to help cheer on the Cardinals!

Well, I best get back to work. Time to start planning the next meeting. :) Louisville, Kentucky here we come!

No comments: