Monday, November 30, 2009

Whirwind

Thanksgiving weekend flew by, as did today. This weekend I was able to spend some time with a good friend of mine. Watch some great movies, and caught up on some sleep. It was the perfect weekend.

Today was back to the grind. For this week is my first board meeting with my new job. Today I spend the entire day putting the shipment together. Printing badges, rosters, tent cards...you name it. When it is all said and done, the stuff is packed and ready to head off to California. Thankfully, I don't leave until Thursday. That provides me a couple more days to figure out what I forgot. After all, once the shipment is gone, there is no way for me to go back and double check that it is correct. Makes for a couple sleepless nights, but hey, it is par for the course. :) Hopefully a good workout will help calm some nerves.

Tony taught me some new exercises to help work on my stomach. And one nice comment - no more milkshakes. That I was not too fond of. I have one freakin milkshake a year, and I am getting crap for it! But then, I guess it is good, for it makes me work out. Other than that, I have been running. Trying to get my speed up. Not sure I will make it today, allergies have been tough on the whole breathing thing, and the office smells like stain due to new cabinets going up in the kitchen. That isn't good to breath in either. Excuses...I know!! :)

Well, I best go change to workout. After all, even if I only run for 15 minutes, it beats not running at all. Right? :)

No comments: