Friday, February 18, 2005

Excited

I start a new job in a little over a week, and I am extremely excited. However, I am also sad. Moving 8 months ago to a place where I didn't know anyone was a new adventure for me, and I was very fortunate to meet some really great people. I am very thankful that for the last 7 or so months I have had the opportunity to become really good friends with one of them and it saddens me that I won't get to see him everyday anymore. If I were to have a bad day, he would cheer me up and I would do the same for him. Yes, I will still be living in the same area that I am now - which is a major plus, and I will try to see my friends every week. But we all know that those every weeks go to every other week. So my good friend and I have made a pact to really work on keeping the friendship we have, which is completely awesome! As for the new job and a new adventure - I can't wait! My new supervisor seems to be such a nice guy and he will be good to work with. The odd thing - his name is Michael...how many mike's are their now. It seems where ever I go, my manager (or one of them) is named mike. My parents get sooo confused when I talk about a mike - it's great!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Congratulations Kelly! I'm very excited for you. I know it is hard to leave freinds and such, but I'm sure you and Mike will kee in touch. I can't wait 'til you start your new job!!! YAY

Anonymous said...

All you have to remember is that there is only ONE Adam!

As for the new job... congrats girlfriend! You are going to great. Remember to be true to yourself and I just know your work will be great.