Friday, February 11, 2005

Happy Day

Today has been one of those days. I was in a really good mood, not sure why, but I was. Alarm went off at 5:30 and I wanted to shoot it, but instead I got up and showered like a good girl. Work started off typically, went in to correct the schedule (an every day event) then I went to get my five minutes of training in the floral department and the rest of the day I was on the front end running. Mike came into work four hours early, so I had my routine banter with him...always have to pick on the boss for some reason! Robert, Danny and Colleen Wegman's were in today - that is always fun to see them in there shaking hands with everyone. It is nice when they come, shows that they care even though we are miles away from where Wegmans originated. After their visit it went back to having fun. Today was busy, but not too bad, so we were able to have fun instead of run like chickens.

Oh by the way, my body HURTS. Another reason why today was fun. Well I have started to do some work out tapes again. Foolish thing to do, I know. So I did this work out tape yesterday and my body was sore today. So at work I tell my manager that I didn't want to move, my legs hurt. He laughed and asked why, I told him I did my Paula Abdual dance tape - he laughed harder. Not five minutes later did my friend Paul come up and ask me why my legs hurt. Now all the managers that I am friends with know I have a Paula Abdual dance tape - and they laugh when they see me. FUNNY! (although, it really is funny.) Well I did it again tonight after work, like a good girl, and yea, my legs - THEY STILL HURT!

That is all.

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

I just dont know what to say..... I dont hink when I mention you I'm sure I will never ever ever mention that fact that you utilize a dance exercise tape.....ever. :):)