Saturday, February 12, 2005

Ideas Please

Okay, so I was chatting with Kari last night about her wedding. I am giving her all the support that I can, being that she lives in Arizonia and I am in here in Virginia, so it is a bit challenging. I told her no bridal shower because I am not a fan of them, she completely agreed. To me it is just another way of getting presents - no thanks! I would rather use the money towards a long weekend for the two of us! As for the bachelorette party, I need some ideas. Like I mentioned, she lives in Arizona, her bridesmaid lives in California, and the other I believe lives in Rochester. So basically we all live all over the country. What do I do. She wants to have one, becuase that is a time where we all have fun together. I would do the whole spa thing, but she did that for a friend of hers and she got way too dehydrated and got way too sick - so that is out. I want it to be a fun, relaxing day...not a night out (that isn't her style). So I could use some suggestions. THANKS!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

I know what you mean I am completely stressed and clueless what to do for Seans bachelor party. I really dont have a clue its so bad I see circles, and thats about it.

Anonymous said...

Nothing says relaxation and party like Chip n' Dale baby!!