Saturday, September 2, 2006

She's so Vain!



She is coming! My friend from ROCHESTER is comeing to see ME. Okay, so you might be thinking I am sounding a little vain right now. However, let me explain. I have not had a friend from Rochester come to see me since I have moved here two and a half years ago. I was shopping with my friend yesterday when Jessy called to tell me that I better get my ass out of bed to pick her up at 8:30 in the morning! Let me tell you a little about,my girl, Jessy:

I have know Jessy since I can remember. Did I mention we are cousins?! We have done the girlie sleep overs watching "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" and had a cocktail while having our venting chats. When it comes to Jessy, she won't judge me, nor I her. We have mad plenty of mistakes in our life - and we still love eachother (sucks being family doesn't it jess!!). When it comes to dating - I have to say we run a similar path. Mr. Right is still in no sight - either that or God just hasn't decided he should smack us in the face to say Mr. Right has been standing in front of us all our lives. However, we have fun laughing over our horrible dates and the "good" decisions we made back then! There is one story that is my favorite. If our entire fam didn't already know - I wouldn't share - sorry Jess:

Jessy and I were in jr. high when we where at a family gathering that was being held at her place. After dinner, it was jess and my job to serve the sherbert. We are preparing all the dishing when she informed me she had to pee. Convenient timing, don't ya think?! Well I thought she didn't have to go all that bad, so I started saying "think waterfalls, think watersfalls" and i proceeded to turn the water on. We got laughing soooooo hard, and that didn't help her situation. Well, one thing lead to another and next thing you know we are having to explain why jessy changed her paints. That darn sherbert! All over her pants! (haha)

Well anywho, Jess and I go way back, and she is coming to see ME! She is coming to see where I live, meet my friends (wait, I gotta find some!) and see ME! Thanks jess. I will be happy to pick you up at the airport with a nice hot cup of java for ya, a smile and a hug. So no, I am not vain - just extremely happy that my friend is coming.

No comments: