Friday, May 27, 2005

Remember Me!

A three day weekend is coming up! YAY. I am ready for a mini vacation. I was hoping to get out of work early today, but that isn’t happening. But the day has gone by pretty quickly. The morning I sent out speaker invites and in the afternoon I was working on a new shows contract. That brought me to about 3:30 and at that time I decided it was a great time to re-visit WhackYourBoss.com. I love this site. They added a new way to whack your boss. This killed about a 45 minutes viewing all 13 over and over again with the co-workers. Can’t beat that! And now here I am, writing my blog.

Other that my day, not all that much is new. I went to Wegmans last night to get food for my condo. I needed food! I spent a lot of money, but I hope it lasts me a while. Plus I got a 30 pack of beer. It was also good to see some of my friends again and get the gossip – who broke up with who, who is leaving, who is a new hire, all that crap. I don’t even work there anymore, and I still love hearing it. It is fun to hear about your old co-workers and friends.

I will hopefully have more pictures up next weekend of the condo. Well I best get back to signing to all my co-workers, I think they are really enjoying it!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Beer in a pack of 30? That is awesome!

Sean said...

Whackyourboss.com is hilarious!!!!

liam said...

i wish you could of come down/up this weekend. I went to Daisy Dukes the new country/dance bar in the city on East/Alexander. I saw Billy the Kid there, you know him! Could've got you up on the bull to ride. Hope you come up soon! Miss you!