Thursday, May 12, 2005

Some write on politics - I write about what I learn at work

I have been learning some interesting things here at work and I have decided to share them.

The place to go and chat about what bed/mattress you want to buy and who your doctor is or where you got your teeth cleaned is in the bathroom. Every time I go to the bathroom at work, I learn more about people than I really care to know. Girls share who their doctor is, so that is no biggie, but do I really need to know what kind of mattress you are going to buy, who your sales associate was and that the bed is so big they had trouble fitting it through the door – no, I don’t.

People seem to have a lot of free time, and when they are asked politely if they might being willing to help you it is like you are taking them away from finding the cure for cancer. What happened to team work? When you are in your office doing nothing but chatting on the phone with a friend about where you bought your shoes, you should be willing to help you co-worker.

One more thing – we have automatic toilet fluhers in the bathroom, and when they flush it sounds like a guy is screaming. It s really funny, and when you are in the right mood – you start cracking up. Then the others just stare at you, but it is well worth it!

Words of Wisdom:

Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. It really is amazing what you see at work.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Haha! Funny post. If you just listen to people at work you'll realize how weird the human race really is. Amazing.