Sunday, May 1, 2005

The Weekend

The weekend was a fun one. I met lots of new people. Now will I remember all their names? Probably not! But I still had fun. I went to my first horse race and I only saw the horses run while I was waiting in line a the port-a-pottys. Ah yes, that is aways a good time, 100 girls haveing to pee - you can imagine. It wasn't the best day weather wise, but that didn't stop the fun. I will have to tell you all about it when I am not so tired. My bed misses me right now. Oh, and I took my camera, all excited to take all these GREAT pics, yea, batteries were dead and I left the spares at home. Way to go kel!

This afternoon was the final walk through at the condo. I have some pictures and I posted one. Tomorrow Mom, Dad and I are starting the cleaning process. BATHROOM FIRST! If fleece boy decides to stop over, 10 bucks he will have to pee! Mom I think you have met your match. Well I am off to bed and first food. I am in dire need for food.

No comments: