Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Three Day Weekend

My long weekend was a good one. Very relaxing, which is what I needed! I spent my weekend at Mike’s parent’s house. The house, by the way, is a very cute older house that is out in the middle of no-where. Nothing but beautiful scenery. Now I know why he loves his home. On Saturday his aunt and uncle came over with his grandmother. We grilled polish sausages and pigged out! After an early dinner his family left and it was just Mike, Sally (Mike’s mom) and I. His father was out of town on business, although he was greatly missed! Mike and I walked around for a bit, and then the three of us decided to hit up a movie. After about an hour of choosing which movie to go to, Madagascar won. It was a GREAT movie! I still am laughing when I think about it.

Sunday we went to Church and lunch at his grandmothers. After lunch, we were ready to hit up another movie. We went to see Sahara, another great movie. After the movie was bowling. Mike and Sally bowled well, and then there was me! I love turning around after bowling two gutter balls to see Mike shaking his head and covering his face. He loves my bowling technique! Sally and I learned that when Mike wasn’t near us, we were able to relax and bowl much better. After three games of bowling we went and got a bit to eat just and made it back to the movie theatre just in time to see The Last Yard. That movie was good, but not as good as the other two.

On Monday, we all slept in a bit, ate a big lunch and hit up another three games of bowling before Mike and I hit the road to head home. It was a very eventful weekend full of nothing but fun. No thoughts of work, just smiles and being free of all sorts of responsibilities.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend. Willy, I am glad you were able to see Billy Kidd; I hope you embarrassed him for me! I love embarrassing him.

Shhh – what was that? Oh, that was me again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had a good weekend, but still wished you were here. Sorry Mike!

Tim said...

Wow, three movies in two days, I'm amazed!