Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Aerosmith - what?

This morning there was this little blow out at work. My boss saw what was going, but didn't really know what was going on. He asked me, but if I told him - it would have made it ten times worse. When it came to lunch time - I had to get out. I was up near our receptionist - and she was like: "kel have you read your emial?" and i replied "no, not in the past hour, why?" She told me to check it before I left. Come to find out, our CEO has box seat for the Aerosmith concert tomorrow night, and the first 6 people to respond back got to go. So, of course, I replied back! Come to find out - I AM IN!!!! Tomorrow night, I will be in the corporate box at the aerosmith concert!! Oh, and Barb got in as well!!! We are a weeee bit excited. So I sent out an email this before I left stating the dress code: platform boots, fishnets, fake leather minis, tub tops, purple and blue eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick. Hey, if we are going, we might as well class up the joint! Six girls at an Aerosmith concert - the guys just weren't fast enought to reply! Sux to be them!

Hjuuuhgy (bart says hi!)

Well I am off to make dinner!

7 comments:

mlwash said...

Sounds like your normal dress code to me.

kelly said...

:)

liam said...

you do know who aerosmith is right?
they dont do country music

kelly said...

you are sooooo funny! They sing Janie's Got A Gun!!!

Sean said...

I saw them twice! Once at Darien Lake, and once in Rochester. They're not my favorite band, but you'll have a blast!

Kyle Wash said...

Sounds like a blast!

Xtine said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how was it?