Wednesday, November 30, 2005

strings and whistles

Today was a very productive day. I haven't had much time to check my home email at work lately - which I miss my morning email time. I usually email my uncle, but the past three days when I get in early I have been working, not chat or play time. Kinda stinky if you ask me. Tonight, I brought the work home!! Yay! But that is okay.

Tomorrow Kib is coming over and staying the night. It will be nice to have the company and just sit back, relax and not do anything - but have that company to do that with. Friday, Tim and I are supposed to be hanging out. Not sure what we are doing, but it'll be fun - always is. Hey - ice skating, I don't think I stopped smiling once! Then Sunday (from what I hear) I am chaparoning (spelled wrong i know!) a kids' birthday party. Party starts at three, so I have my morning to work around the house, which is good!

So, we have one more holiday left this year...Christmas. We, my family, are supposed to leave hints as to what we want for Christmas. You see, we draw names each year and we don't know who has each other - and since none of us know what the other wants, we are to drop hints as I mentioned. Since I just bought a couch - I can delete that from my list. So let's see, what suttle hints can I leave??? I would like a new car, I guess that will do. You can decide between a proche or a ferrari - you know me! Decisions are the worst! In all reality, I don't really know what I want, let alone need. So bare with me on the hints!!

As for Bart - he is preparing his list for Santa, I will post it when he is finished!!

5 comments:

liam said...

im gonna help kyle and drop some hints for him, NEW COUCH!

Kyle Wash said...

I dunno, a porshe would be nice, especially during the iwnter Rochester Months....

Sean said...

Why does Kyle need a new couch? :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, why one earth am I not part of this family drawing?? I thought we bonded? I thought your parents have taken me as one of their own? I guess I see how it is now. (sob) I was going to give you a ring for Christmas!!

I guess I will have to run as fast as I can. Hold onto my own hand. Try to get away into the night, and then stumble to the ground and say, "I think I'm alone now."

liam said...

did you take a whiff of the smell that was coming from that couch last night? Not pretty.