Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wedding Season is Over!!

The past 5 days have been great! Thursday morning I was pretty stressed. I wanted everything to be perfect for my dear friend's wedding and I felt like I was missing something. I was at work, my computer wasn't working and I get a text message on my phone. I check it, and it is Tim - he offered to make me dinner AND bring it to me! How can I pass that up! I get out of work, and Tim had a meal ready for me with a glass of wine and a movie! It was a very relaxing night leading into my hectic weekend. So I thank Tim for dinner and a relaxing night that I really needed!

Friday morning I was up at 3:30 to get ready for the weekend and head off to the airport! My flight was at 6 something so I could be in Rochester by 9. Friday went fast, I through a laid back gathering for all the girls at my aunts house, then we all got ready and headed off to the rehersal dinner. After dinner we went to the comedy club. We were all a little too tired for that, but it was fun.

Saturday, I was up early to alter my dress and have tea with Grandma. After that, I met up with Kyle and Willy - and we ate breakfast/lunch at Bruegger's and got a cell phone for Kyle then grabbed a beer at Thirsties! One of the best parts of the weekend if you ask me! After that I was off to Bridal bootcamp and rehersal, and the beginning of pictures! That was easy and went fast. That night we ate dinner at McGreggor's and has Girl's Night Out at the Roost! Line Dancing was a blast - and I think all the girls had a great time! We were all in bed by midnight - since it was up at 5:45 to get beautiful!!

Sunday the bridal party was at Shadow Lake by 7am to start getting our hair done. 1pm we start pictures. It was nice to have the pictures before the wedding - made for an easier afternoon!! The wedding was short and sweet. There was an elderly lady making not so nice comments of each girl walking down the isle - I don't think she realized how loud she was! Apparently some of us weren't so pretty or a little on the heavier side! After the wedding, we had cocktails, which lead right into the reception. Jeremy (bestman) and I gave our speeches and we had a great night. By the end of the reception hair was down and the dresses were off, we were dancing in the pj's that we wore that morning while we were getting ready!

Monday morning I was up way before the sun to catch my flight home! The weekend went fast, and it was a great way to end my wedding season! Seven weddings, and now there are none! Congradulations to all my friends and family that got married this year!

Now - prep for Thanksgiving!!! MY BROTHER IS COMING!!!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

How'd your speech go? What did you say??

I'm glad you had a good time, it was nice to see you.