Tuesday, November 1, 2005

TV - got me thinking...

Okay, I am not sure how much of the sentimental girl I am – but I like the happy ending. I like the girl to get the guy, when you think they are right – but when the guy is a creap, I defiantly don’t want the girl to get the guy. So I am watching television last night – waiting for the trick-or-treaters, and it just got me thinking. I see this girl who likes a guy on this show – but I don’t know if they should date. And then, she is putting herself out there – and how do you know if he likes her back. Then there is this other girl who still likes the guy that she is no longer dating. Well at the end of the show, you find out the ex may not want to lose her while talking to the girls sister, and the sister said to the guy – leave her alone until you know. Which is right – you don’t want to get the girl’s hopes up. Well all this got me thinking – I hate this part of life. I hate the dating scene. You never know if something is right. You might get along perfectly – and then the next minute it is over, and you are wondering why? Am I not smart enough, pretty enough? Did I not like the right things? All these things go through your mind – and life just sucks. I have had one bad break-up, and I know my close friends hated him, but that crushed me, and for the longest time I was wondering if we would ever get back together. Later I realized, with the help of my friends – we were defiantly not right for one another. But it still sucked. Any who – I hate dating. I hate putting your heart out there to get hurt. I hate thinking that you may have found some really great person, then realize what a jerk that person can be. Then I think of some guys I blew off because it just wasn’t the right time for me…and they are guys I still see and they are so genuine and caring that I wonder why I never gave them a chance. I guess that is life. If one of those guys were to ask me out – I would most likely still say no. Why is that?

You never know what life brings – maybe some day I will meet that guy that will make me smile. Yes, there will be hard days, and things won’t always be perfect – what relationship is? As long as you stick together, and work it out – and keep making eachother smile and laugh – and be honest, that is what counts, besides the love. There is so much more than love.

Okay enough mushy yuck yuck – I am off to go home and terrorize my kitty and give the sucker a bath!!! Plus I need to call a friend and give him hell for the Eagles/Bronco’s game!

4 comments:

Sean said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is a little off topic, but I just want to know what you dressed up for on halloween? Did you hold a banana in your hand and play a monkey? I think that would have been a good one! ~ Chase Pitkin girl :)

Kyle Wash said...

She doesnt need to dress up to be a monkey. Just look at her!!

The whole dateing thing is a complete mess, no matter how you look at it. chin up and look forward.

kelly said...

HEY NOW! I would have loved to dress up as a monkey - that would have been a blast. But I stayed home to hand out candy with my kitty instead.