Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY KYLE!


This is my much older brother, and today is his "special day", his birthday. Since I am unable to be there, I decided to do a little post just for him on his day! Luv ya old guy!



Kyle, back in his sylish days! How cute is he?! (haha) HEY K, LOOKIN' GOOD!!



Oh, there he goes again - tanning like lobster. Although this year he was all for the sunscreen. Guess he was tired of the lobster look!



SAY CHEESE!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Kyle - only because this behavior at the dinner table on Easter is frowned upon, and we just don't understand why. I mean, seriously, all he did was smile for a picture I was taking! What's the harm in that? So what if his mouth just so happened to be full of food - not our fault!




Kyle Cooking.
What's wrong with this picture - OH I don't know, maybe the fact he isn't looking at what he is cooking, and he looks like he is druged. Other than that, great shot K!



Stylz, Beaver, Blue - a.k.a. - The Three Musketeers!
This is, and will always be, one of my favorite shots. The guys! They are great friends, and to me, my great friends also. (I just hope they see me the same way - if not, I know people!)



Indy 500
Our first trip to the INDY 500!! Kyle and Mom, how cute!



We take great shots!
Kyle and I decided to pose and take our own Christmas shot! How did we do? Personally, I think it is art! Pure art!



Family at Christmas 2004
Ahhh, ending it on a nice shot. Christmas at Kyle and Willy's. HEY WILLY - YOU FORGOT TO SMILE! Mom and Dad - put the drinks down! We don't need to be showing the world you drink at 9 in the morning! K - you look young there, no signs of wrinkles yet. How are you lookin' now that you are OLDER? Are your bones holding up? Hair turning grey? Is that belly getting bigger? Do we need to start looking in to glasses and bell tones? And Kyle, as you get older, people understand that you just can't hold it anymore. So as your gift, I am sending you a box of depends. I figured that was the sweetest gift I could send. Shows I am understanding, companionate, and willing to help a brother out. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you are using them - it will be our little secret!

Well with that said - you look good big guy! (suck in the gut a little...there ya go!)
Miss you!
Your much younger, adorable, lil' sis

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Thanks Kel! You found some great pictures...

:)

Sean said...

I can see up your nose in the second to last picture. Gross.

Nice shots of Kyle, but I'm only goping to ask this one more time. Will you please refrain from using that terrible picture of me? I have SOME dignity.

Really, great shots of Kyle.

kelly said...

I love that picture of you guys!! It may not be the best picture of you, but it is the three of you.