Friday, October 6, 2006

It's Finally Friday!

Good Morning Everyone! Home wise, it has been a productive week. It is amazing how I let my place go before a show. Yesterday a co-worker and I, who does a similar job, were talking about how messy we let our places get, at least I know I am not the only one. If you know me, this is not a typical thing, I like my place neat. There is something nice about coming home to a clean place, especially after travel, whether it is a week or a long weekend. This time I have had a little incentive, my friend is coming tomorrow, and I am beyond excited. I don't have many girl friends, and she is defiantly one of my closest - as should be, she is my cousin. :) Today I got up and hung my toilet paper hanger - we only finished the remodel in the bathroom, how long ago? I figured it was about time I put that up!! Cleaned the bedrooms, and made the guest bed. That leaves the finishing cleaning touches for tonight, oh, that and RELAX!

Kyle we have to catch up. I sent you a text last Friday letting you know. It caught me off guard, so I am taking my time, which thank God I have. If the position were located here, this wouldn't be so difficult. Where I currently work, moral is terribly low. It makes things difficult. Love my job, I really really do - it isn't what I do, it is the atmosphere. Tough decision. I remember taking the job with Wegmans; I knew it was what I wanted. Then I left my closest friends. I left two of the big rocks in my life, Kyle and Sean. Oh, and you can't forget family - they are always good for a laugh, and who doesn't enjoy that. However, if I ever left the DC area, Bart would go with me, and then there is mom and dad. It was just a strange coincidence that we both moved to the same area - and I know they are always right there. DC isn't difficult to leave; however, I would like to enjoy the area I venture to next. I just thank my parents for bringing up my brother and I with the courage to take what is given and make the best of it. Not be afraid to pack up and go places, for it can being much happiness, although with every step comes a challenge. Even though things may scare me a bit - I still say "bring it" come challenge time!

My fellow Rochesterians - love ya lots and I miss you all! Sean and Christine - I will call you soon. Hope all is well. Kyle, lets keep playing phone tag until we reach one another. Matty - get Jen, the U-Haul, and I will be the best man!

2 comments:

Xtine said...

have fun with your cousin!

Sean said...

Arizona has snakes and stuff...