Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Odds 'n' Ends

First - I love the video of Sean being a whiney drunk. It makes him look so attractive! Glad to see you are having fun Christine!

I went to October Fest in North Carolina this past weekend!! Man, that what the best time, all that beer for me to taste. Although it was sad to see Purdue lose, even though it was to Notre Dame. I did meet someone that was married at St. Thomas on campus. When I was at Purdue, I always thought that would be the best place to be married. Very simple. Anywho, I tried lots of beers and was very happy. After the October Fest we went to Darron's apt for the after party. Dawn, my girl Dawn went from beer to wine to vodka. Needless to say, she was a happy camper. Jim and I stuck with beer. Our night ended around 11, which isn't bad for starting at 2. Sunday, Jim went and got Dawn and I breakfast. I couldn't believe he went and go us food - that was too sweet! And around 1 I began to truck it home. Great weekend!

This coming weekend, I am having company! Jessy is coming. So I am trying to plan a fun weekend. Oh, and get ready for a show. She leaves on Monday late afternoon and I leave Tuesday morning for a show. Can't complain - it will be fun!

Arizona - what are everyone's thoughts of Arizona?

4 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Hope you have a nice weekend with Jess. SOunds like you are having fun with you freinds at the Oktober fest thing.

Arizona. My thoughts? I dunno, I'll call you later today. Isn't it pretty hot out there?

Sean said...

Arizona is hot, but Northern Arizona is freezing in the winter.

Is it something you really want to do? Take it from me. It's not easy being this far from everybody. But, you learn a lot and grow. (No short jokes please)

Kyle Wash said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you Tuesday, I realyl want to hear about this Arizona buisness!

Xtine said...

I don't know that much about this Arizona thing but my suggestion is to follow your heart and gut. What do they say? Do you feel like it's something that is a good opportunity but not right for you? Or do you feel this could really be something great even if you're scared? Moving is difficult - making new friends and getting used to a new area is not easy. Moving far away means you always have to fly to see your friends and family. Moving far away is fun and exciting. Keep in mind the people are different in the southwest (they probably do more line dancing... YEAH BABY!)

See? so much to consider. Make a list of pros and cons... and consider each of them. Weigh your options.

Lastly - are they moving you??? because moving across the country = $$$$$$ :) I can tell you from doing it three times that it isn't cheap.

oh.. and good luck withall this thinking!