Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday time

It is the holiday time and this year I feel I am not enjoying it like I usually do. This year I am more inundated with work and trying to plan out the correct steps for the New Year. I would love to take my mind off of work and the upcoming year for a bit. I have planned a trip to NC, but that isn't until the second weekend in January, so that doesn't do me any good. I have a book on the six great scientists, yes Einstein is one of the six, and maybe I will pick that up tonight. I don't believe that will do the trick though. I would like to hit up DC and walk around. Maybe I will do that next weekend. Go see the stars at the Einstein Planetarium or see how much I weight on Jupiter! You know what I would really like, sit outside and look up at the stars. Man, I can do that for hours and be perfectly content. Maybe I will go for a walk tonight - but where? I don't believe I know of any parks around here.

On a side note, I have been listening to wbee online web streaming all day today. That has been a treat. Hearing similar voices and commercials for the places back home. If it weren't for that, I don't believe I would have smiled today.

Back to work!

No comments: