Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A little Charlie Brown...


I am in need of a Lucy and Charlie session.

Speaking to my brother yesterday, he asked me how my decision making process is going. I am down to the Yes or No part of the processes, and I am wondering what my friends think. My parents are great, but in a way they are making this very difficult. Dad is being very helpful, helping price things out, and mom as saying she is proud that I received such a nice compliment. (They came to me.)

You may email me and ask me questions to help give advice. But I don't want to hear, go or don't go with no reason. I need to hear the reasons. Or Go it would be fun. Or Don't Go - because with out you we would't be able to survive. (hehe! okay, so it got a little deep in here, moving on.) My close friends read this, and I would love to hear what they think. Ultimatly it is my decision, but in a way, you are my family too. I have known you guys since early college years, if not longer...and you all know me fairly well, this is why I ask you. For those that don't know me all that well...you may call me crazy at this point!!

I am off to get ready for work. To all my Lucy's out there, I am your Charlie Brown!