Friday, January 19, 2007

fun to sleep deprived

John and I in the car -- we sooo perty!
Jim, Dawn girl and I -- REVENGE BITCHES!

This weekend, agian, was a fun one. Now I am back to my routine, continue my plans in moving and work. Last night I get home from work and begin packing, last night I hit the spare bedroom (which is basically empty) and my bedroom. After a couple hours, I saw my cousin Matt was online - so I took a two hour break and talked to him.

I haven't seen matt since he was 5 i believe. We were young, needless to say, and it is interesting to talk to this guy I hardly know and see what kind of person he has become. He is graduating from Purdue this semester in Computer Engineering and moving to Austin, TX in August to begin work. When I was a jr. or sr. in college Matt found me on AIM, and we began talking, oh maybe, three times a year. And gradually that has increased. Last night was the longest conversation I have had with him. He is the only one in his family that is willing to give my family the time of day, and that makes my father very happy. As well as it does me. It is nice to know some of my dad's side of the family. I just hope he is realizing the things his parents has said about us isn't true. We are not the "fuck ups of the family." Anywho...back to my night. So all in all, it was good to talk to matt.

Now that it is 10, I decided I should take a break from packing at watch some TV, hoping Scrubs was on. Nope, so I surfed until I fell asleep. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and began packing again. Most of the kitchen is now done. Not too bad! I am getting there. Tonight, finish the kitchen, and get most of my bedroom done. Today at work, I need to set you electric and internet in my new place, cancel stuff here, pay some glorious bills, and decide what to pack for the next week and a half since I will be suitcase living. It would be better if I didn't have to worry about work clothes, but what can you do.

I apologize if this is pretty random. The whole night was moving dreams. Three full baths when I thought I had two, my apt ended up being a house. The washer and dryer didn't look like anything I had ever seen before, and I don't remember having a bedroom. Oh, and Craig Wheeler was helping me unpack and my new place. (I think Craig was in the dream because I found some of his resume stuff in my files.) I gave up on sleep at 5...and got up a half hour later.

Alright, off to shower, I think I am going to get my hair cut seeing the guys in AZ think I need a girlie make over once I get there. GOD HELP ME!

As for any grammar and spelling errors - you should be used to it by now...but there may be more than usual...deal with it! :)

No comments: