Monday, January 15, 2007

lube weekend

My weekend was full on craziness. John telling us about his yearly physical and the prostate exam – ending in farting lube for the next couple hours. Jim told us about a great BJ he got and turned red when the waitress overheard the whole story. Dawn, well I think Dawn was the only sane one for the whole weekend. I don’t remember her doing anything really out of the ordinary. Not much of the weekend went without laughter.

Saturday night at the Bar, John found it to be the best time to sing at the top of his lungs while acting out the songs in a sports bar. I, being the weirdo I am , joined right in. Jim pretended to ignore us due to the attention John was attracting. During last call, the lights came on and the music went off, John however found this to be the optimum time to put on a song and dance number for the peeps still there. Being the chosen dance partner, and the sober one, that part was rather embarrassing…but fun!

The whole weekend was a drink fest. Wake up – shower, eat – start drinking. Now I am paying the price, but a price well taking. I haven’t had that much fun in a very long time. And I needed that to take my mind off work and moving. Today, back to reality…well I am getting there. I have been at work for over two hours, and have yet to do something productive. I am a master at pretending I am working hard when I am really not.

Alright off to play tetris or something! I hope everyone had a splenditous weekend as well.

4 comments:

Dan said...

That? Is an awesome weekend.

Anonymous said...

That was by far the funniest post I have ever read. The title itself is priceless. When I read it I thought you meant like an oil change. Hahaha. I miss you SOOOOO much. Forget AR. Come to Germany!-Julie

Sean said...

What's a BJ??

kelly said...

BJ = Ben & Jerry's. Who doesn't know that?