Thursday, February 15, 2007

good morning

Last night, was once again, a night of drinking too much. Man, I can not keep up with the guys here. They are trying to show me everything, which I am greatful for...but man, I am dead to the world today. I didn't drink all that much, but I drank alot. Enough to make today a long day, and I have only been here 30 minutes. I can't wait to go home and lay down and not to a damn thing!!

Sounds like the east coast is still having a hard time. It took mom a long time to get her car out last night. As much as I love to mock the DC Metro Area, having a snow/sleet storm is not fun. And unless you have the right tools, you are in a bind. DC may not have a lot of plows and salt trucks, but it isn't worth the dollars to put into it. All in all, I hope everyone is keeping warm - in the Roc or DC!

This morning, I wake up in enough time to shower and get my ass to work. I stopped at dunkin doughnuts to get coffee and a bagel and now I am just sitting here. Yep...I need to get my act together and get some crap done!! Off I go.

No comments: