Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Red I can be

Last night I was out with my co-workers. They aren't really my co-workers, but we share an office, so in a way we are! Anywho, I was out with the guys last night having a bit of fun. Tony and I met up with Bob, Dale, Norm and another Tony around 4 at some bar. As soon as I walked in, Dale started ragging on my outfit. I had capris on...enough said. They made me do the cat walk to be sure they all hated the pants. I turned red right off the bat. We had a few beers and Dale proceeded to pick on me every chance he got. I don't think I have laughed that much and turned red so much in such a short time. After that bar, we went to Tilted Kilt, which is like a glorified hooters. I have a couple molson's and we all shared appetizers. We got some more laughter in, and decided to go to the candy store...I will leave it there. Got home around 9:30, made some dinner and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep, and I had to turn the radio on just to keep me from thinking...in hope to fall asleep. Slept for about an hour and woke back up. Now I was thinking I would over sleep. I wanted to get up early to finish my presentation that was due today...that was a joke. Anywho, I asked Brad to call me at 7 his time so I could work for a few hours. He didn't see my message until 8 something, so he called and woke me up...very nice of him. Then I got up and worked more on my presentation.

The presentation...didn't go as I had planned, although, I should have seen that coming. I did fine. All in all, i am glad I don't have that to think of anymore. Tonight I should sleep fine!

Well I am off to go home. Me tired, and I have been here since 8.

Have a good night all!

No comments: