Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bambie Gets Stung

I woke up this morning at 9. Nine am. I haven't slept that late in a very long time. It has to have been well before I moved to Arizona. It felt great. However, for Bambie (Booger/Boober/Bart - whatever B name you call him) it wasn't a great beginning for a weekend. Booger loves the patio, he enjoys chasing flies or leaves - anything smaller than him. This week I haven't let him out on the patio, for there have been a lot of bees. Bart and Bees don't get along so well. This morning there were no bees, so I let Bambie out. He was having a BLAST. Thought he was being all stalker, waiting for anything to come his way. It was adorable at first. He just squatted down for a half hour. All of the sudden he came running in the apt the lifted his paw as if it hurt to walk on it. Me being the nice person I am, walked over to him to see why he was holding his paw up. Sure enough, he got stung. Let me just tell you, taking a stinger out of a paw did not go over well with Boober. Boy was he mad. It hurt, but I kept telling him as soon as he sits still and I get it out, it won't hurt as much. Then, who am I kidding, he has no clue what I am saying! The stinger is now out and Bambie is still acting like a baby while hiding in the bathroom cabinet. Yep - that's my little Booger butt for ya - a scardie cat!

Last night Kelly and I went to see Fracture. We thought it would be more of a suspenseful movie. Not at all. It was a drama, but it was good. It was just entertainment. I suggest renting it. Not worth seeing it in the theatre.

Today I have nothing on my plate. Nothing. I can do whatever I want. This morning I finished watching season one of Scrubs. Love that show!! I am thinking about buying season two. It is just too funny. Although Thursday (I think) I saw the episode where J.D.'s father dies, I have to say that has been one of my favorite episodes I have seen. I love the relationship between Dr. Cox and J.D. - how Dr. Cox can be harsh at times, but than can be the great friend J.D. needs. I like.

Well I am off to do something today. Whatever that is...I have yet to figure out!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

I love Scrubs! HAve you ever seen the show House? That's one of my favorites recently, you should check it out.