Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sweet talk/Work/Koko

Sometimes you, well at least I do, forget how good it is to hear someone call you dear, honey, gorgeous, sweetie...etc. Eric is one of my good friends here at work. He says "hi honey" or something similar when I arrive in the morning, and i bring in food for the both of us to eat through out the day. Usually food I have made the night before. It is nice to have someone so nice around you. I was beginning to forget how nice that was. No, I am not interested in him, so please don't think that. I was just saying that it is nice to have someone make those nice comments. It makes you feel warm inside.

Okay, enough of the girl talk. Work is going well. I am still trying to recover from Boston and my parents being in town. I have been trying to prep for the next two shows and I just don't seem to have the energy. All I want to do is go outside and play. Work is not in my vocabulary. Tonight I think I will go for a walk in the park. Maybe there will be a ball game going on or something of the sort. Either that or read a book on the patio. Bart would like the second choice. He loves the patio since dad made it so he can play out there now.

Speaking of books. One of my favorite books as a child was Koko's Kitten. Yesterday I went to the Koko site and donated money to Koko and her friends. This got me back into my mode of wanting to adopt a primate! How fun would that be! Yes, messy - but they are just so very cute. If you haven't read Koko's Kitten, I strongly urge you to read it. (It takes, oh, 15 minutes!)

No comments: