Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Inside my head

So many things are running around in there, in my head that is. First, the boy. Does he like me? How do I know?? He is a really neat guy - but how do I know?? Do I knock on his door, or do I wait for him to knock on mine?? THESE ARE THE REASONS I HATE DATING. Second, I was invited to a friends house for a beer, do I go? I have work I should/could do, but I would like to go. I could do the reading tomorrow night, or Thursday - if you knew my flight schedule, you would know I have PLENTY of time Thursday. I would like to see my friends, but I would also like to make sure I am rested for work, it is only my third week there. Back to the boy. HELLO! What do I do?? Most of you out there are boys that I talk to, so you tell me. SD, WH, TR, and K - I'm waiting. okay, still waiting. And mike told me it was okay to like somebody - what a poop he is. It's all his fault, and I told him that yesterday. And you know what he did, he laughed. He thinks its funny that I don't know what to do. He said if was funny/cute. YEA - not to me.

OH, wanna hear something else. I'M FAT. I had to call in my measurements to order a bridesmaid dress. The lady I was dealing with told me I needed a size 10! I was furious. I have never been told I needed a size 10 dress before. I like my size 2 thank you very much. The rest of the day it just bothered me. How in the world do you go from a size 2 to a size 10. I talked the lady down to a size 6, and that is what I ordered. It will still be way to big, but hey, it beats a 10. Man, what is the world coming to!

Well I am off to wait for you guys to answer. YOU BEST HURRY, I CAN ONLY BE SO PATIENT!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Ok, knock on his door! If you like him, go get him! Everything will fall into place. It's incredibly nerve racking - I know. But, sitting there wondering if he likes you will drive you nuts! Haha. Maybe you should make him some food (a small snack or something) and knock on his door and give it to him. The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Good luck Kel!

One more thing..... He's probably on the other side of his door wondering the same thing's that you are. :-)

Tim said...

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, to quote from one of my favorite games, you have been given the signs. Now you must choose what to do with it.
He called you and asked you out to dinner and a movie, right? That is not usually something that NICE guys do lightly.