Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Movie Night with Mike and Marty

So I decided to treat Mike and Marty to a wonderful movie on Easter. What movie do I choose you ask - only the best around. You guessed it! Napoleon Dynamite! Marty did not seem to appreciate my attempt to introduce her to the wonderful world of amazing films. Let me just tell you, she got off the couch and started to alphabetize her CD collection. Mike, on the other hand, was laughing at the same scenes I was laughing at. He can appreciate a good flick when he is presented with one. New terminology has entered his already vast vocabulary with words suck as idoit! and ahhhhhh!. These are words that improve your everyday vocabulary - and Marty will just be stuck in the past. It is a sad though, I know. Next movie on the list - Dodgeball!

3 comments:

Sean said...

Dodgeball is great! Love that movie!!

Tim said...

I guess I better get off my butt and watch Napolean Dynamite.

Kyle Wash said...

Is Pedro there?