Thursday, March 24, 2005

Poop

I am sleep deprived. But that is okay, I hope you all slept well last night ya jerks! I am ready for weekend, although my boss is back today - that is a good thing. Yesterday everyone was all crankey, it was rainy and poopie outside, so that didn't help the attitudes at work. I was pretty crankey too, so I can't say I was any better.

I have been up since 2:30 and the only productive thing I have done is shower, and that was about three hours ago. I have to leave for work in about 20 min, and I still have to get dress, do the hair and of course paint my face on. Now if I had Napolean Dynamite I would have slept like a baby.

Oh yea. I got a 1 am phone call from some good friends of mine. They called to give me a bad ass name. I got this call from Red, Blue, Trent, and Styles - I mean, who else would call at 1 am! So my bad ass name is Twiggy. Not Farty McBlow, or tons of fun, no sir! It's Twiggy. So if you ever catch me referring to myself as Twiggy, it is because at that time I am speaking of I was a bad ass!

Well I best go make myself look AWAKE.

PEACE OUT.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Ok, now that you have your ROCK STAR name, whenever you go out and people ask you what you do, respond with, "You don't know me.... DO YOU?!? Do you know me? NO! I didn't think so!" -Maverick "Blue"