Friday, March 18, 2005

THANK YA-WAY IT'S FRIDAY!

Good morning! I am trying to be cheery (hense, the color), but really, I am exhausted. On wednesday, I left work at 7 to come home and see that "the boy" parked in my spot. I laughed sooo hard, then put my war face on. I walked straight to his door (which is, what, two steps across from mine - real far walk huh!) and knocked. I didn't go change first - oh no sir, he brought it, so I was going to bring it right back baby! He answered the door and laughed, me - no laughter. I told him some jerk parked in my spot and that jerk was getting towed! Then I changed and went to his place for beers. (Yes, I even took beer with me, can't be rude now) Ya wanna know the best part of that night!?!?! Do ya, do ya?! Oh yea baby, he gave me scrubs in my size!!! And of course I had to put them on right away! I came out of the bathroom saying: oh yea! Who's the doctor now?! (answer: me!) :o)

Yesterday was NYC. It was a long day. I had to leave for the airport at 5:30 in the morning, and I didn't get home until 10:30 last night. Long day for a two hour meeting. But it went great. Waking up this morning was just not easy to do.


Well I am off to work. Need to beat Michael there to get some stuff done before he pulls me in his office for the day. And since we havn't really talked in a week, I will really be in there the WHOLE day. But he cracks me up, so I don't mind!

Happy Friday All!

4 comments:

Tim said...

I'm glad to read that you knocked on his door, granted he helped you ("provoked" has a negative overtone), but it seems like your reservatins have dissolved. Good!

Sean said...

Great to hear you guys are hitting it off! Now, don't be a sinner...mmmkay? (I have no idea what I meant by that. Figure it out.) Have a good weekend!

Kyle Wash said...

Sounds like things are going well! Maybe Ishould meet this guy and intimidate him a bit with my huge muscles....

liam said...

so when is the church booty gonna happen? Please dont tell me you guys are waiting for marriage. get your freak on!

Oh and i like how you calmly go to new york in the morning and are back in dc that night. I smell........snob!