Thursday, June 2, 2005

Attack of the Spiders!

It has just been brought to my attention that I have gnarling spiders in my condo! Some may think that this is impossible, but let me tell you , it is not! I HAVE THEM! Although, I will have to admit, they have only snarled once - at least from what I have heard. Here is my story:

Mike and I had just gotten back from the three day weekend at his parents house. He helped me carry my suitecase into my apt and we got joking around. We were laughing over the lines from Madagascar - which, again, was very funny! As we were sitting there laughing, I heard this long, loud noise. Now to me, it sounded very much like the loudest fart I have ever heard. (Sean, louder than yours. Kyle, same to you.) I looked to Mike, and he then told me I have snarling spiders! I didn't know that! When I moved in, I didn't see any spiders of such sort - but I was wrong. I have them. Luckely when they snarle like that it doesn't smell, but man, I was about to blame Mike for what this loud spiders did. This was the first and the last time I have heard these spiders. I just hope that they don't show up again - man that noise was LOUD!

3 comments:

kelly said...

You can't prove anything! I didn't do anything of the sort. Girls don't do such things.

Kyle Wash said...

Mine smell like roses :)

kelly said...

Keep dreaming there bucko!